FY 2023-2024 Budget Hearing at City Hall – 5:15 PM
Regular Board Meeting at City Hall – 5:30 PM
Call to order.
Public appearances. (Limited to 5 minutes.)
- Read and approve minutes for regular meeting 4/3/23.
- Discussion and possible action to seat Tye Frantz on the Town and Municipal Authority Board of Trustees, including administration of Loyalty Oath and Oath of Office, per Oklahoma Statutes and Oklahoma Constitution, respectively.
- Discussion and possible action regarding mayoral election among members of the board of trustees, per 11 O.S. § 12-104.
- Discussion and possible action to approve the removal of Rich Mariconda and addition of Tye Frantz as a valid signator on banking and legal documents dated after May 1, 2023.
- Discussion and possible action regarding Resolution 20230501 adopting the FY 2023-2024 proposed budgets.
- Discussion and possible action regarding selection of auditor to provide Agreed Upon Procedures report.
- Discussion and possible action regarding Seward County Waste Management Scholarship applications.
- Approve April payroll.
- Discussion, review, and possible action concerning monthly financial reports and approve purchases.
- Updates from heads of departments.
- Updates and reports from board.
- Unforeseen business.
Posted 4/27/2023 by 5:30 PM by Crystal Ninemire, town clerk.