Regular Board Meeting at City Hall
Call to order.
Public appearances. (Limited to 5 minutes.)
- Read and approve minutes for regular meeting 5/1/23.
- Discussion and possible action concerning Ordinance 20230605, providing a policy to waive utility deposits for documented victims of domestic violence.
- Discussion and possible action concerning the PHMSA Natural Gas Distribution Infrastructure Safety and Modernization Grant Program.
- Approve May payroll.
- Discussion, review, and possible action concerning monthly financial reports and approve purchases.
- Updates from heads of departments.
- Updates and reports from board.
- Unforeseen business.
Posted 6/1/2023 by 5:30 PM by Crystal Ninemire, town clerk.